About Nutrient Advantage
Nutrient Advantage is a major provider of soil, plant and water analytical services in Australia.
Nutrient Advantage is a major provider of soil, plant and water analytical services in Australia. This assists advisors to identify the most cost effective nutrient solution to help growers optimise their productivity. It encompasses a range of key services and functions specific to meeting the needs of customers and growers in Australian agriculture and horticulture.
Nutrient Advantage encompasses:
- The Nutrient Advantage Laboratory - A state of the art laboratory equipped to handle in excess of 100,000 soil, plant and water samples a year.
- Nutrient Advantage Advice (NAA) - Advisory software to assist with the interpretation of soil, plant & tissue sample results and development of nutrient recommendations.
- Agronomy Advantage - A training service provided by Incitec Pivot Fertilisers to (a) Increase agronomy and product knowledge, and (b) Enhance advisory skills relating to fertiliser recommendations
Why use the Nutrient Advantage lab?
Nutrient Advantage are specialists in independent soil and plant testing and have been in operation since 1963. Other advantages include:
- Compliance with International standard ISO/IEC 17025-2005
- National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) accreditation. In Australia NATA is the key indicator of technical competence. To achieve accreditation, laboratories are subject to third party audits, and must demonstrate that their day-to-day operations and quality management systems comply with the international standard ISO/IEC 17025-2005.
- Australasian Soil and Plant Analysis Council (ASPAC) certification. Recognition of a laboratory’s proficiency performance over a 12-month time frame. Use of preferred methods and protocols in nutritional testing of soil and plants.
- Consistent and rapid sample turn around times ( >95% of samples analysed and reported to advisors within 5 - 7 working days, 2005 - 2010)
- Local support from the Nutrient Advantage Help Desk – 1800 803 453 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assurance of soil, plant tissue and water analysis accuracy on which to base your advice
- Is a Fertcare* Accredited system
- Assists in ensuring that best practise in fertiliser supply, advice and application are adopted
- Improves confidence in the accuracy of fertiliser recommendations